Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday



Today Owen and I went to storytime at the library. He LOVED it. He was so excited to play with other babies and clap along with songs. It was precious. Once he gets started with his funny giggle, it's hard to stop him. Sometimes this goes on for hours! We are SOO blessed and thankful that he is a joyful, happy baby! Aww. Love him. Here are some pics from the last 24 hours. Yes, that's how often I take photos. I can't help it. It feels as though he is posing all day and I MUST capture it. It's an obsession, I know. I'll get help later, but for now... enjoy!







3 comments:

  1. I love his non-stop laughing! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is darling, Addie. Love the B&W photo. Needs to be blown up and put on your wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He really is so cute and so happy!!! Presh!

    ReplyDelete