Saturday, September 18, 2010

new toy

Yesterday I purchased a new mac so that I can use the photoshop I purchased a week ago (my current mac was outdated and couldn't run the new ps) This is my new baby. I am in love. Every nap time I run to the office to learn more and play with my new toy. I know that I work for IBM... that should make me a PC girl, and for word documents etc. I do prefer PC but, my goodness... Apple really knows what they are doing. Ben and I both thought the last mac was pretty spiffy, but this new one is beyond expectations. I went with the iMac (desktop) version because it is faster, has more memory, oh yeah, and it was $900 less than the 15 inch laptop I needed! Since we already have a macbook pro, and pc laptop, the iMac made the most since. This thing has better resolution than our HD flatscreen. I might start watching tv on here! So why am I rambling on about this? Well, I have decided that I am going to pursue my passion for photography and start my own business! Yes, I am aware that there are hundreds of photographers here in Tulsa. I'm not trying to get rich or anything, just trying to pay for my very expensive hobby and I LOVE doing it! I am currently looking for models to start building my portfolio. This won't be you posing like you are at Olan Mills. I want to capture lifestyle portraits. Basically pictures of families, kids or couples doing what they do everyday. So if any of you are looking for some party pics at your kiddos birthday party or baby shower, give me a call! Need photos for Christmas Cards? Let me know!

3 comments:

  1. how fun!!! you will do great!! jackson is having a halloween party with his friends on october 29th, if you will be down in the city. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bummer! I would love to, but we will be in Tulsa that weekend. I bet it will be sooo cute though! What is Jackson going to be this year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is wonderful! Wish we lived closer!

    ReplyDelete