Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Encouraged!

I just have to share what is probably the nicest email I have ever received -- This note came at the perfect time and I feel so overwhelmed with thankfulness!
Addie!

Wow what a talent you truly have. EVERY single picture from the party was simply amazing and what a treat for me not to have to be scattered party planner and try to run around and get pictures that would be of much lesser quality!!!

I am not much of a crier-like never a happy crier, (but as a mom I'm sure you know babies can change that some times), and I was brought to tears by how well you captured the little looks and personality of our Finley. It goes by in just an instant and I swear before I know it I will be typing you telling you what a great job you did with her second birthday party pics :) (as soon as I get it on the books I am calling you)! You have found yourself clients for life!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I do not doubt that you will be ridiculously successful in your new business venture and I am glad to have the inside scoop! It looks like most of the pictures were up, but if you are adding more, just let me know so I can tell my friends to remember to take a look as well. There were some fabulous shots of their kids.

Have a great day!

(leaving her name off in case she didn't want me to share this!)

Isn't that wonderful?!! I mean, I wanted to cry I was so happy that they are pleased with the photos! That's better than any payment I could ever receive!! It was just so sweet and it has really made me feel wonderful about my decision to dive into this business. (By dive in, I mean use money I had in savings to purchase equipment that probably cost more than my first car) I was starting to stress out about it a little bit and then poof, I got this lovely note, and I suddenly remembered the reason that I wanted to do this: The photos I take of Owen have become timeless treasures for our family to cherish for years to come... I wanted to be able to capture those kind of memories for other people! And somehow... I think it's working! How perfect is it that this could become a career path for me that allows me to work on weekends when Ben is home with Owen, and edit during the week... oh and the fact that I LOVE IT, is just the biggest bonus EVER! I just think God is so amazing! I am so thankful for all that God has done for me this year. I am blessed beyond measure!

3 comments:

  1. what a GREAT note!! excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the newborn pics you do for Alisha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was really sweet! :) You did do an awesome job, though!!!

    ReplyDelete