Tuesday, October 19, 2010

7 months?!

Today my little babycakes is 7 months old! It's so hard to believe!! I'm a big fan of the baby stage but I have to say that this is so much more fun! He is such a little man and I love every chubby inch of him! He is snoozing it up on this first nap of the day (yes our day starts at 5am so naps start early!) but when he wakes up I'll snap some photos.
This last month has been full of new adventures for Owen. He loves to sit and play with his toys, he's big on bouncing, he can hardly stand up because he wants to bend those knees and bounce bounce bounce! It amazes Ben and I how much Owen learns without us "teaching" him. He is so inquisitive and can figure out how to maneuver and make gadgets work. These are the little moments that parents love... sitting back and watching your child grow. It's heart warming.
This month you have gotten your first tooth, eaten meat for the first time, and stood up (while holding on to something) I love you little buddy!

1 comment: