Friday, November 20, 2009

Blasted shipping

SO I ordered the first item for the nursery, a rug that was on sale at ballard designs. I started with this rug because it's truly the centerpiece of the decor for the nursery (and it should be since it cost more than the crib or any other piece of furniture going in there!) I just pulled in from the airport to discover it had been delivered, wrapped in thin plastic that had torn open and one whole end is heavily soiled. My heart immediately sank as I dialed Ben to vent while walking up the steps. I called Ballard only to find out that was the last one!! Now, I can either change the motif or try to have it cleaned at their expense. I'm going with the latter now to see if I can salvage this design scheme. Woe is me.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer - that is so frustrating! Hopefully it will be back to new after it's cleaned!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete