Thursday, July 29, 2010

Shower Season




These days if I want to go shopping for gifts that's the one and only activity I get to do that day so I find myself leaning on Amazon.com's prime shipping (2 day is free!) quite a bit! Since so many of you are also busy bees I wanted to share some of the things I've found...

Here are a few great ideas for some creative (and online) gifts to get you through shower season...
Baby Showers:
I recently purchased this fold up baby tub for Jennifer b/c she lives in NYC and has limited space for storing the loads of baby stuff that she doesn't realize she will need. I saw this on Ellen's baby shower episode and I had wished I would have gone with this instead of my bulky blue whale tub. This one fits in ANY sink and stores flat. Perfect!
http://www.amazon.com/Puj-Tub-Soft-Foldable-White/dp/B002WWF4IM/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1280250883&sr=1-1-spell

Katie got me the It'z Been timer and it was a life saver so this is one of the gifts I sent to McKenna for baby Harlow. It's crucial for those early weeks when you aren't sleeping and nursing (or bottle feeding) round the clock... Comes in pink, blue and green...
http://www.amazon.com/Itzbeen-Baby-Care-Timer-Blue/dp/B000MEB3GE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1280250639&sr=8-1


Speaking of my friend Katie (It's in the details blog) posted about this ADORABLE custom alphabet art from HootsDesignCo. and I have already ordered one for Owen. Can't wait for it to arrive because I adore this! I could have designed the whole nursery around it!


Wedding or Housewarming:
Obviously, I have a thing for customization... Most of us already have the custom address stamper by three designing sisters but I'm going with this one for my friends Macy and John that tie the knot in October. It's custom calligraphy but still has a modern edge. I love it and I think they will too! You can pick up one for yourself at Etsy. If you're looking for something more whimsical, they also come with curls around the letters or custom flowers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I have never seen the puj tub. That is so cool. And I love the address stamper you got Macy. I must get one with my new address!

    ReplyDelete