Monday, June 14, 2010

Rain Rain and more Rain

Wow, can you believe all of this rain? It has really put a damper on my, I will get out and jog on Monday plan! The truth is week 2 didn't go so well on my get fit goals. :( Instead of dwelling I will just do my best to do better this week!
In other news, Little man has been GROWING! We went to the dr. because he still had bm problems (as in too frequent and too runny!) and a diaper rash that wouldn't go away (because of those problems!) So it turns out they are pretty sure he has a milk protein sensitivity. So I'm on a no dairy diet and supplementing him with some extremely stinky (and expensive) formula. It smells even worse when he immediately spits it back up (dr says it tastes bad!) BUT no more runs! He has had his first peanut butter consistency diaper and we celebrated as if he had just been accepted to Harvard Business School. He is like a new baby! He eats less (doesn't need the comforting as much, and sleeps more! I'm so glad he is feeling better. We went to Eufaula yesterday and introduced Owen to his Great Grandpa Bill. It was a nice visit and I'm so glad that we got some pictures to capture the moment.
We are in the market for some new appliances. This started because we now have to do dishes at least once a day and our dishwasher is extremely noisey and it takes 90 mins! And since we are going to have to have someone come out to install that, we might as well upgrade the oven and cooktop as well! So if any of you have any suggestions we'd love to hear what you like about yours. Also, Megan don't you subscribe to consumer reports? I might need to pick your brain! :D

1 comment:

  1. I got totally drenched yesterday - as in I had to walk to my car during the down pour with no umbrella! I do still have a consumer reports subscription...I'll email you my log in info!

    ReplyDelete